A persistent cough is one that lasts for more than two weeks and can be very bothersome to your daily life. It can be caused by a variety of factors, including the common cold and the flu, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia, and smoking. A persistent cough can be dry or productive, meaning it produces mucus. It can also be associated with other symptoms, such as chest pain, shortness of breath, wheezing, and fatigue.
Persistent coughs can be very irritating and can disrupt your daily activities. Imagine you are going on stage or scheduled for an important presentation, and you keep coughing during that time. It can indeed disturb your performance and sometimes causes embarrassment.
Causes and Symptoms of a Persistent Cough
Many potential causes may lead to a persistent cough, including the common cold, the flu, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia, and smoking.
The symptoms of a persistent cough vary depending on the underlying cause. However, some common symptoms of a persistent cough include:
- Coughing up mucus
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
Therefore, it is important to seek medical attention if your persistent cough does not improve after two weeks or is accompanied by other symptoms, such as chest pain or shortness of breath.
Tips for Preventing a Persistent Cough
So, how can you reduce your risk of developing a persistent cough? Some of these tips include:
- Avoiding smoking: Smoking can irritate the airways and cause a persistent cough.
- Avoiding exposure to allergens: If you suffer from allergies, it is important to limit your exposure to allergens, such as dust and pollen.
- Wearing a mask: Wearing a mask can help to reduce your exposure to viruses and bacteria, preventing you from developing a persistent cough.
- Practicing good hygiene: Practicing good hygiene, such as washing your hands frequently, can help to reduce your risk of developing a persistent cough.
Home Remedies for a Persistent Cough
Fortunately, you can practice some convenient, easy-to-access home remedies to help relieve the symptoms of a persistent cough.
- Honey: Honey has been shown to help reduce coughing. Try adding a teaspoon of honey to a glass of warm water and drinking it before bed.
- Gargling salt water: Gargling with salt water can help reduce inflammation in the throat and coughing. Try adding a teaspoon of salt to a glass of warm water and gargling it several times a day.
- Steam: Steam can help reduce coughing by loosening mucus in the lungs. It is recommended to take a hot shower a few times a week or inhale steam from a pot of boiling water.
- Humidifier: Using a humidifier in your bedroom can help reduce coughing by keeping the air moist.
Natural Remedies for a Persistent Cough
In addition to the home remedies mentioned above, several natural remedies can also help reduce a persistent cough. For example:
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that can help to reduce coughing. Try adding a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to a glass of warm water and drinking it twice a day.
- Turmeric: Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties that can help to reduce coughing. Add a teaspoon of turmeric to a glass of warm water and drink it twice a day.
- Ginger: Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties that can help to reduce coughing. Try adding a teaspoon of ginger to a glass of warm water and drinking it twice a day.
- Eucalyptus oil: Eucalyptus oil has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that can help to reduce coughing. Try adding a few drops of eucalyptus oil to a humidifier.
Introducing Scalar Healing Energy: Stop Persistent Coughing Magically
The human body is made of cells and surrounded by a unique energy field. When the energy levels are optimal, your body functions properly, and you will stay in a consistently healthy state with positive emotions. Once the cells are in low energy for a long time, the organisms will become susceptible to many diseases. Also, we are more prone to mental problems such as anxiety or being overstressed.
Scalar energy can charge your cells and bring them back to normal state. Each cell functioning well in your body is fundamental to balancing your energy field, thus effectively relieving persistent cough and other related symptoms.
Spooky2 Scalar is the first scalar treatment device to provide three different methods of transmitting healing scalar waves: pure scalar, molecular scalar, and Rife scalar. It has both a sender and a receiver in one set. The sender is tuned to the receiver, perfectly connected, and a scalar field is produced.
Take Rife scalar as an example:
Set up your Spooky2 Scalar devices.
Connect Generator X to Spooky2 Scalar. Tune Spooky2 Scalar.
Open Spooky2 software and go to the Presets tab. Under Shell (Empty) Presets\Scalar, click Spooky Scalar General (SS)-JW, then go to the Programs tab and search “cough.” Read the note section carefully to find a suitable program for yourself.
Go to the Control tab and tick “Overwrite Generator”. Open a generator port and click the “Start” button.
Sit between the Transmitter and Receiver while the programs are running.
Now, it’s time to relax in the scalar field and let the energy saves you from coughing.