About Anise Essential Oil
Anise is a flowering plant, and the essential oil of anise is extracted by steam distillation of dried fruits of anise. Since ancient times, anise has been used as a flavoring agent, a mouth freshener and a digestive agent. The medicinal properties of this herb were known long ago and now have been further harnessed.
Health Benefits Of Anise Essential Oil
Here are some of the benefits and uses of anise essential oil.
- Improving Digestion: For centuries, people have been using anise to aid the digestion. After a big meal or a feast, adding a couple of drops of anise essential oil in water and drink it, then it can speed up the digestive process and leave you feeling less bloated.
- Expectorant: Anise essential oil, as a very effective expectorant, was used in many cold and cough remedies. It loosens mucus or phlegm in the lungs and respiratory tracts and can relieve the symptoms of colds quickly.
- Antiseptic Properties: Anise essential oil has some strong antiseptic properties too. It will give wounds an effective protective layer against infections and sepsis, which will help accelerate the healing process of wounds.
- Easing Rheumatism: With its anti-rheumatic properties, anise essential oil can help ease the pain, reduce inflammation and improve the blood circulation around the affected area.
- Antispasmodic: This essential oil is a natural relaxant and anti-spasmodic. It can help ease the muscle contractions of cramps and give relief to other similar spasmodic conditions like coughs, convulsion, aches in the stomach and chest and other symptoms.
- Reducing Gas and Bloating: Gas is painful and should be taken seriously. Without proper handling, gas can raise problems like other problems like indigestion, flatulence, stomach aches or even hair loss and reduction of eyesight. This oil can promote the removal of gases and soothe the symptoms of heartburn.
- An Insect Repellent: Anise essential oil can be used as a natural insecticide for its toxic to most insects and the flying critters. It can help drive away insects and protect you from being bitten during your summer days.
- Anti-fungal Properties: Anise essential oil can also fight fungal infections such as candida. In a research, this oil was found that it could be very effective for fungal-related ailments.
- Treating Epileptic Fits: Anise oil has a calming, sedative effect, and by slowing down the circulation of blood, it can calm down epileptic and hysteric attacks, if used properly.
- Treating Intestinal Infections: Anise essential oil has its insecticidal property, and it is also used to treat stomach infections in alternative medicine. It is beneficial for children particularly as they are most commonly affected with intestinal worms.
Note: People who are also allergic to plants similar to anise should take caution while using the frequencies.
Using Anise Essential Oil with Spooky2 Scalar
The Scalar signal can be enhanced by placing a substance on the Input coil. The molecules within the sample will change the signal between the lids. And you get the curative effect of the chemical. Now you can place Anise essential oil on the Input coil (Receiver Coil) to receive the benefits that it provides.
Please use a glass container for Anise essential oil without a plastic lid or paper label.