Do you find loud noises frustrating? Are you deeply impacted by the feelings of others and often believe you can intuit another person’s emotions? Do you need rest after being exposed to a lot of stimulation?
If your answer is yes, you most likely are a Highly Sensitive Person or HSP, someone with a sensitive nervous system that is deeply affected by the subtleties in their environment.
But that doesn’t mean you are odd. HSP is not a disorder or a health condition but rather a personality trait. Studies show that 15 to 20 percent of the population are HSPs.
Although there may be times when things can get overwhelming and stressful due to being highly sensitive, evidence suggests sensitivity may also offer adaptive advantages. Here are some ways to help you limit the negative experience and make sensitivity your gift.
Benefits and strengths of being highly sensitive
- Strong social skills
People who are highly sensitive tend to pick up on others’ body language and other subtle cues, which may help them develop strong social skills.
- More compassion
HSPs tend to be more sensitive to others’ emotions and moods, providing them more insight into other people and helping them understand others’ motives and inclinations.
- Sensitivity to the environment
HSPs may notice environmental changes others do not. In the right environment, this can help them detect danger.
Tips for a happier life as an HSP
- Try to control the stress
Try to find out the causes of stress and avoid or control them. For example, avoid violent movies if they make you feel stressed.
- Be positive
Make sure you devote some time to activities you enjoy, so that the stress does not become overwhelming.
- Learn to say no
Create boundaries in your relationship with others by saying no. Don’t sacrifice your own happiness and peace for others’ needs.
- Set up a safe space
This place can be a dark and quiet room, or anywhere to retreat to when you need to relax and recharge.
Help yourself with Spooky2 Scalar
Besides the methods mentioned above, you can also try Spooky2 Scalar. It creates a positive scalar energy field that sends healing energy to your body.
Moreover, you can combine Rife frequencies with scalar energy for better therapeutic effects. Rife scalar transfers precise frequencies with scalar energy to regulate your emotions by reducing stress and helping relaxation.
To do this, follow the instructions below:
1. Correctly Place Spooky2 Scalar devices. (Learn how to set up and tune Spooky2 Scalar from here)
2. Connect Generator X to Spooky2 Scalar and tune Spooky2 Scalar.
3. Open Spooky2 software. Go to the Presets tab and click Shell (Empty) Presets > Scalar > Spooky Scalar General (SS) – JW. Then go to the Programs tab and search “stress/relax”, and you will see a series of programs. Double click on the programs you need.
4. Go to the Control tab and choose “Overwrite Generator.” Open a generator port and click the “Start” button.
5. Sleep between the Transmitter and Receiver while the programs are running.
If you are interested in exploring more about sensitivity, our SAMA team once invited an expert in this field to share her insight on this topic. Click to watch the full replay of the interview.