Biofeedback is a way of finding out what frequencies are best suited to your body. Spooky2 Scalar is the only Scalar device capable of doing biofeedback scan. Spooky2 Scalar Digitizer measures tiny changes in the scalar field during a scalar frequency scan. Scalar biofeedback requires the use of two generators. GX is two generators in one. G2 modulates the Scalar field, and G1 measures the response.
Follow the instructions below to perform a Scalar biofeedback scan.
Step 1: Hardware
1. Connect Scalar Digitizer to the link cable port on the Scalar Transmitter.
2. Connect the link cable and power cable of Spooky2 Scalar.
3. Connect G1 Out1 to the BNC port of Spooky2 Scalar Digitizer.
4. Connect G2 Out1 to the BNC port of the Spooky2 Scalar Transmitter.
5. Connect GX to the computer and short press the Power button to turn on GX.
6. Turn on and tune your Spooky2 Scalar.
Tip: GX must not be in the Scalar field, because the case and electronics in GX are metal, which will distort the field. Please keep GX 1m away from Spooky2 Scalar Transmitter, and 1m from the scalar field.
Step 2: Software
1. Launch the Spook2 software. Please take a note for the corresponding port numbers for G1 and G2, which can be seen on the GX display. In this example, G1 is Port 17 and G2 is Port 18.
2. Select the Spooky2 Scalar Digitizer Slave (GX) – JW preset, then go to the Settings tab. In the Output Shadowing frame, set ‘Output = [x]’, x = the port number of G1. Here, x=17.
3. Go to the Control tab, tick Overwrite Generator and choose G2 (Port 18) to load the settings.
4. Then, go back to the Presets tab. Select the BFB Master preset, go to the Control tab, tick Overwrite Generator, and choose G1 (Port 17) to load the preset.
5. Lie between the two scalar units, and ask an assistant to click the Scan button to start the biofeedback scan.
Note: If you do not have anyone to help, set the Start Delay to 2000. This will give you time to start the biofeedback scan and position yourself correctly between the units.
G1 will start, but no frequencies will be produced. Instead, the amount of Scalar energy being absorbed for each frequency by the body will be recorded. G2 will automatically start, causing Spooky2 Scalar to transmit the generator frequencies.
1. It is best to lie perfectly still, and only have one person in the Scalar field. This field extends outward, so ensure no living organism is nearby.
2. It is important to make a note which port numbers correspond to G1 and G2 before running a biofeedback.
3. Spooky2 Scalar BFB Master preset performs the recording. Spooky2 Scalar BFB Slave preset supplies the frequencies for Spooky2 Scalar modulation.
4. We suggest using G1 with Spooky2 Scalar BFB Master preset.
5. You can do short scans once a day and longer scans once a week.
6. When you run scan results, please remove Spooky2 Scalar Digitizer. Then use G2 to run your scan results.
Spooky2 will automatically refresh the database after adding a new program. Your new program can now be searched in the Programs tab.
Use Spooky Scalar General (SS) – JW preset to run your scan results.
Learn how to run scan results using Spooky2 Scalar from here.
Do you need help with other problems about scalar biofeedback scan? Feel free to leave your comment below.
17 thoughts on “How to do Scalar Biofeedback Scan Using Spooky2 Digitizer”
do you always need the laptop. or can you save and load the scalar digitizer program and run with out a laptop
Yes, you can load the programs to your GeneratorX(Pro) and then run them without a laptop.
Totally lost I was told to run the biofeedback using the master and the sleeve and my number eight generator on the digital is on the bottom and number seven is on the top and I would be the Master I was also told to put it in G one in the digitizer and keep them both in G1 so I’m totally confused now on how to run a biofeedback using the master in the sleeve is there something I could look up or I’m lost because I’ve been doing this like this for almost a year because that’s how I was taught so I guess I don’t know what I’m doing
Dear Doreena, please contact our service lady by sending an email to [email protected] and our service lady will teach you step by step.
Hi I am wondering if I need the tens pad and cables etc with Gen X as well or will can scalar plus Gen X be enough
If you do scalar biofeedback scan, you just need Scalar, Scalar Digitizer, Gx. Spooky2 Scalar essential kit is enough for you: https://www.spooky2scalar.com/product/spooky2-scalar-essential-kit/
Can you please explain me after scan how do we biofeedback degital scan can be done
Dear chaitanya, if you have finished the scalar biofeedback scan, you just keep the Scalar Digitizer on the Receiver and run the scan results you have gotten.
Where do I find the explanation about how to run short scans and longer scans with the Spooky2 Scalar as mentioned in the instructions:
“5.You can do short scans once a day and longer scans once a week.”
and also how do you run the scan results with Spooky2 Scalar? The following instructions are not helpful for new users:
“6. When you run scan results, please remove Spooky2 Scalar Digitizer. Then use G2 to run your scan results.”
How long is a short scan and how long is a longer scan?
Excellent questions. I would like to know the answers my self. My first scan took 40 minutes. Thank you for posing such educational questions.
For short scan:
On control tab just before starting scan, set the initial step size to 0.25%, and change the Loops to 1.
Generator X and scalar: Can 2 protocols be run on the generator x when connected to the scalar?
Dear Brigitte Straulino, you can’t run 2 protocols at the same time. Just one by one.
How long time does a “normal” scan run for?
Hi, Fredrik. In the latest version of 20190226, normally, Scalar digitizer scan runs for 01:26:34.
And we are required to lay perfectly still for 01:26:34? This would be very difficult for me.
Also are there more detailed information and explanation other than in Ian Parks helpful reply above about how to run a short or long scan in the scaler please?
Dear friend, could you please send an email to [email protected] and let our service support know the version of your Spooky2 software? To shorten the scan time, you can lower the frequency range or reduce the loop number to 1.