Biofeedback is a way of finding out what frequencies are best suited to your body. Spooky2 Scalar is the only Scalar device capable of doing biofeedback scan. Spooky2 Scalar Digitizer measures tiny changes in the scalar field during a scalar frequency scan. Scalar biofeedback requires the use of two generators. GX is two generators in one. G2 modulates the Scalar field, and G1 measures the response.
Follow the instructions below to perform a Scalar biofeedback scan.
Step 1: Hardware
1. Connect Scalar Digitizer to the link cable port on the Scalar Transmitter.
2. Connect the link cable and power cable of Spooky2 Scalar.
3. Connect G1 Out1 to the BNC port of Spooky2 Scalar Digitizer.
4. Connect G2 Out1 to the BNC port of the Spooky2 Scalar Transmitter.
5. Connect GX to the computer and short press the Power button to turn on GX.
6. Turn on and tune your Spooky2 Scalar.
Tip: GX must not be in the Scalar field, because the case and electronics in GX are metal, which will distort the field. Please keep GX 1m away from Spooky2 Scalar Transmitter, and 1m from the scalar field.
Step 2: Software
1. Launch the Spook2 software. Please take a note for the corresponding port numbers for G1 and G2, which can be seen on the GX display. In this example, G1 is Port 17 and G2 is Port 18.
2. Select the Spooky2 Scalar Digitizer Slave (GX) – JW preset, then go to the Settings tab. In the Output Shadowing frame, set ‘Output = [x]’, x = the port number of G1. Here, x=17.
3. Go to the Control tab, tick Overwrite Generator and choose G2 (Port 18) to load the settings.
4. Then, go back to the Presets tab. Select the BFB Master preset, go to the Control tab, tick Overwrite Generator, and choose G1 (Port 17) to load the preset.
5. Lie between the two scalar units, and ask an assistant to click the Scan button to start the biofeedback scan.
Note: If you do not have anyone to help, set the Start Delay to 2000. This will give you time to start the biofeedback scan and position yourself correctly between the units.
G1 will start, but no frequencies will be produced. Instead, the amount of Scalar energy being absorbed for each frequency by the body will be recorded. G2 will automatically start, causing Spooky2 Scalar to transmit the generator frequencies.
1. It is best to lie perfectly still, and only have one person in the Scalar field. This field extends outward, so ensure no living organism is nearby.
2. It is important to make a note which port numbers correspond to G1 and G2 before running a biofeedback.
3. Spooky2 Scalar BFB Master preset performs the recording. Spooky2 Scalar BFB Slave preset supplies the frequencies for Spooky2 Scalar modulation.
4. We suggest using G1 with Spooky2 Scalar BFB Master preset.
5. You can do short scans once a day and longer scans once a week.
6. When you run scan results, please remove Spooky2 Scalar Digitizer. Then use G2 to run your scan results.
Spooky2 will automatically refresh the database after adding a new program. Your new program can now be searched in the Programs tab.
Use Spooky Scalar General (SS) – JW preset to run your scan results.
Learn how to run scan results using Spooky2 Scalar from here.
Do you need help with other problems about scalar biofeedback scan? Feel free to leave your comment below.